Saturday, October 1, 2011

Diamond Shaped UFO South Of Lake Tansi Crossville Tennessee

Date: August 23, 2011
Time: 11:10 - 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1 ?
Shape of Objects: Diamond.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I returned home from work around 11:00pm central time. My husband stated that around 9:15p.m. he was smoking, looking at the stars, when he saw a lights flashing(red, green and white) south of our house.

He quickly called my dad, who is retired disabled USAF. My dad came out and saw it as well. He went and got his binoculars to see it better. That was when they realized the lights were going in a circular pattern and not just flashing. My husband got our binoculars.

When I returned home, they were not there in the same spot, they had shifted more easterly and higher in elevation. I also observed the circular pattern. My husband then noticed that the object was diamond in shape, with a point at the bottom and the lights were on top. I could almost make out the shape, but can't swear by it, with my poor eyesight (nearsighted and farsighted - not easy to see through binoculars, but dad had went to bed). I went to take a shower and off to bed.

When my husband joined me, he said that the object moved even more east. Government facility at Hinch Mountain nearby, so I am told. I've been on the mountain, but didn't see it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: