Sunday, October 30, 2011

4 Blue/Lavender Lights Just Five Feet Off The Ground At Atlanta Georgia

 
Date:  May 26, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
Hi, I Googled blue lights and found your website. This past Thursday our power went out at 5:30 pm and was off for 10 hours due to a severe thunder and lightning storm. At around 10:00pm or so, I told my husband I was going out to the car to sit in the a/c as I was overheated. (I had heat exhaustion several years ago and no longer perspire so I am severely affected by heat now.)
 
I was sitting in the driver's side for approximately 10 minutes and saw a car slowly go by. The weather was still pretty bad and I watched him to see if he was going to stop. The car continued out of sight and I watched the brake lights fade.
 
I still watched where he disappeared in case he came back. About a minute later, I saw 4 blue lights about maybe about 3-4 feet apart that were maybe 5 feet off the ground. Our home is about 100 yards off the main road, but I could see these lights very clearly.
 
I could see that there was nothing under them, no vehicle. I realized it was not of this world and sheer terror literally engulfed me. I watched as one light broke away and came down our driveway. I opened my door and made inside the house and initially couldn't speak to my husband.
 
I managed to say that there were lights and were blue and one was coming, but it wasn't a car and I was scared and please don't let them get me. He turned off the flashlight and looked out the window. There were a few fireflies flying around and he said I must have seen fireflies.
 
I convinced myself it was fireflies, please God, let it be fireflies. I went on Mufon.com today and saw that someone else had a similar experience with the 'lavender lights' 2 days after my experience. I called them lavender so that maybe anyone else who had seen them would connect my report with the other.
 
Also, I believe I was abducted when I was a little girl about 4-6 times. I never told anyone, but finally posted my experiences on mufoncentral, but the website is down now. Will you please let me know if you know what these lights are?
 
Being that one came down our driveway instead of across the pasture in front of us, there is an intelligence, right?
 
Thank you for your time. If you have any questions or need more info, please rely to this email.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: