Friday, October 21, 2011

Red Orange Glowing Object Over Delavan Wisconsin

 
Date:  July 4, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
On July 4th, 2011, my family and I were celebrating Independence Day in Delavan WI, USA when I spotted a red-orange glow in the sky at about 22:00. I thought at first that I could be looking at Mars, but then the orb started moving.
 
It wasn't from fireworks and it wasn't getting dimmer. It was near the northeastern part of the sky. We stared at it for a while, then I thought it might be a plane, but it didn't have that sort of shape. It got smaller, not dimmer, as if it were getting farther and farther away from earth. It was gone within five minutes. I've gone through every possible explanation, and nothing seems to explain what we saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: