Friday, October 21, 2011

Bright Burning Orange Light Over Powell Ohio

 
Date:  July 3, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:25 p.m.
 
My wife and I were out for a walk and around 10:25 pm. I saw a bright light in the east part of the sky. I assumed at first it was a firework, but then I noticed it did not go out and it never got any lower. 
 
I watched it for about 10 seconds before I mentioned it to my wife. It appeared to be triangular, “burning” a bright orange in the middle with red around the perimeter, it traveled over us in a straight line, there was no noise, and it moved off to the south west. 
 
We watched it for about 2 minutes until it became dim and moved out of sight.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

JCP1077 said...

Saw something like this hovering over Liberty Park or to the south of it one night back in the late 90s. Watched it while I traveled south heading into Powell before for a minute or two before I lost it behind the trees. To this day have no idea what it was.