Friday, October 21, 2011

Red Lights Traveling Over North Ridgeville Ohio

 
Date:  July 3, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Just had finished watching the fireworks display in North Ridgeville. Had 3 other witnesses, not drinking either! We saw 2 red lights traveling north, northeast. I ran inside to get the binoculars.
 
By the time I got back outside, the 2 lights had dimmed and pretty much disappeared. Then another light appeared traveling the same direction. I got the binoculars on it and it looked like something that was producing flames.
 
I could actually see what appeared to be flickering. I followed it until it dimmed and eventually disappeared. I would love to know if anyone else saw this!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: