Friday, October 21, 2011

Bright Orange Lights In Triangle Shape Over Belgrade Missouri

 
Date:  July 4, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
My family and I did see a bright orange light in a triangle shape over our house July 4th at approximately 10:00 p.m. in Belgrade, Missouri. There wasn't any sound and it appeared to be low in the sky and as it moved just a short
distance it got smaller, giving the impression that it was getting higher in the sky.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I apologize if this is not the best way to describe my experi-
ence. You see, I am concerned that whatever it is that I saw is connected to persons or beings that do not want it to be known. I was a security officer In my home town and noticed a reddish - orange light over a mountainous area that got brighter and then dimmed, repeatedly. I got out my binoculars and witnessed a large cone of the light, aimed upward from a hovering craft. I would say it was about the size of those helicopters equipped to carry cargo, and I got the impression that's what it was, only there was the huge cone of light coming from where the cargo rails would be. After a few minutes the light went out and the craft moved toward the west at a high rate of speed ( perhaps two hundred miles per hour or so).