Monday, October 24, 2011

UFO Hovers Over Corn Field And Flashing Lights Start As It Ascends Above Westfield Indiana

 
Date:  October 23, 2011
Time:  Approx: 7:54 p.m.
 
Dear Brian Vike, at approximately 7:54 pm on October 23, 2011 I was leaving the horse farm where my horse is boarded on Mulebarn road between 193rd St and 206th St in Westfield, IN when I noticed a strange object hovering about 100 feet west of Mulebarn Rd. above a corn field. 
 
It was not clear how high the object was, but it did not appear to be much higher than a street light because I thought that is what it was until the light pattern started changing and then it started to ascend.  When I first saw it, it was just a single bright white light, but then it started flashing light colors of red, orange, green and blue as it ascended.
 
It went straight up and then continued west at a relatively steady yet slow pace, and then all of a sudden shot straight up into the air and disappeared. I rolled down the window of my car and heard nothing, and whereas I did not have a video camera of any kind, so I did not get footage of it. 
   
I am an energy practitioner and when I returned my horse to the field about 10 minutes before I left the farm, the energy that was in the atmosphere was quite different. I felt like I was being watched, yet there was no one around, and then I realized that this energy was a very different energy that I had never felt before. 
 
Then I had the thought of aliens/UFO presence, so I cleaned up very quickly and left, and when I was leaving, this was when I saw the object in the sky. It was peculiar because it was just hovering very closely to the ground for several minutes and I stopped my car in the road and watched it. I continued driving when it started to move.
   
I Googled UFO sightings in Westfield because I was curious to see if anything like this had ever been recorded and found your website. Thought you might find this interesting.  Feel free to contact me with questions.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: