Thursday, October 20, 2011

Orange Light Turns Purple Then Blue And Disappears Over Parma Ohio

 
Date:  July 4, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.
 
Greetings, I have also seen the orange glowing light in the sky that has been written about. I live on Hillsdale Avenue in Parma, OH, a few blocks north of Grantwood Drive and was made aware of it by my neighbor's son. My wife and I were sitting on our front step Monday night, July 4th, to watch the neighbors shoot off fireworks. 
 
My neighbor's son stopped by and had asked us if we were watching fireworks or the UFO floating around the moon. When we asked him what he was talking about, he pointed out a distant, pulsating orange light that was hovering slowly around the moon's image in the night sky. 
 
We were in agreement that it wasn't an airplane since the light pulsated slowly, and no blinking aircraft lights were present. We noticed a commercial airliner heading toward the moon's image around 10:30 pm when the orange light became purple, then blue, then disappeared.  I've been out looking for it every night since. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: