Friday, October 21, 2011

Yellow Orange Oval Object Over City Compton California

 
Date:  July 2, 2011
Time:  9:06 p.m.
 
July 2, 2011 at 9:06p.m. City Compton,C.A. Hi there, I had sent once before a report on what I observed. Tonight as my son and I came back from our bike ride, I noticed the same oval yellow/orange object to the southeast from where I live. It was hovering extremely slow.
 
As I was telling my son that is what I viewed a few months back and if it disappears, it has to be the same UFO. Sure enough few seconds later it got smaller and disappeared instantly. My son was amazed. Good thing I have a witness this time. Have a good night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: