Saturday, October 29, 2011

5 Clustered Orange Glowing Objects Seen Over South Towson Stoneleigh Maryland

 
Date:  June 4, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

We just saw the strangest thing in the sky over south Towson, Stoneleigh to be exact. They were UFO's, they were orange glowing orbs.

5 were clustered in a rectangular sort of formation with 1 leading.
Then a second appeared and 2 were leading. They all stopped, hovered over Stoneleigh and appeared to be about twice the height of a cell tower from the ground. They started moving westward going higher in the sky.

We could not believe what we were seeing.
Then, one of the lead UFO's disappeared and a few seconds later the lone lead UFO seemed to split into 2. The cluster of 5 then disappeared.

Did anyone else see this?

I tried to get a picture, but I was driving and trying to following the lights and take pictures at the same time with my cell phone. I got one picture snapped, but it's black. I would not even be posting anything about it if I was alone, but my friend who was with me, was really blown away.

I cannot believe nobody else saw this! I did look up "orange orbs" and the UK has had recent sightings a few days before we saw it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: