Sunday, October 23, 2011

Floating Campfire Colored Objects In The Sky Over Jacksonville Florida

 
Date:  October 2010 and July 4, 2011
Time:  8:45 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Floating fireball.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I have actually had two encounters of this kind. The first time was in October. My boyfriend and I were just getting out of my car, I was waiting for him to take our baby’s car seat out when I looked up.
 
I saw what appeared to be a floating "campfire" traveling fairly low in the sky. It was moving slow enough for us to watch it for a minute or two before it zoomed toward the southwest. We had not seen anything like that before, and it was not until a few weeks ago that we saw it again.
 
On the fourth of July, we went out to Jacksonville beach to watch the fireworks with our child. I happened to look up and see the same kind of floating fire that we had witnessed before. At first I thought it could have been from the fireworks, but it was going the opposite direction the wind was blowing.
 
I pointed it out to my boyfriend and he was amazed to see it again also. I have tried researching it, but I have only found a Will-o'-the-wisps for a matching description, and neither time was around a marsh.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: