Monday, October 24, 2011

Three Different Sightings UFO And Unknown Lights Over Saint Augustine Florida

 
Date:  June 30, 2011 and July 5, 2011
Time:  Day/night.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round orb.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My first sighting was on June 30th, 2011 around 9:30 pm. I was floating around in the pool at the apartments where I live, when I noticed something abnormally bright in the sky. So I sat up and looked into the direction of the object. It looked like the space station going by at first, but then it kept getting brighter and bigger in size.
 
The object then faded out, but I could still see it moving. I watched it go by then it was gone. A few minutes later I seen it reappear, this time it appeared like someone turned on a light. It flew across the sky then stopped made a u-turn movement (at this time other people at the pool were yelling what is that ) then quickly vanished.
 
July 5th 2011 2:18 p.m., I was working, I was siting in a chair watching the traffic go by out the window when I seen a dark round like object flying by in the distance. It almost looked like a bird flying in a wind stream, no straight movements just up and down going back and forth.
 
I watched it go behind a tree and I waited to watch it fly by, but it didn't, so I kept looking towards the tree when I then seen it move upwards above the trees then shoot to the right and vanish. My co-worker witnessed me watching the object.
 
July 5th 2011 9:23 p.m. I was driving home from work when I noticed a very bright glowing orb in the sky fly across the sky in front of me. It was coming from the north west heading south east. It stopped and hovered to the south of my location for a while then looked like it was fading away into a cloud.
 
Only there were no clouds that night. Now I called my same co-worker from earlier that day to tell her what I saw, only to find out that only minutes earlier her daughter in Green Cove called her and told her she saw a bright white orb hovering in the sky next to a few other bright orbs.
 
Then one flew off fast in the direction of southeast towards my location. The other orbs quickly faded out and vanished. She witnessed this at 9:20 p.m. Thank you for taking the time to listen to my sightings. I don't know many believers.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: