Thursday, October 20, 2011

Huge Orange Object Hovering Over Coral Springs Florida

 
Date:  July 7, 2011
Time:  Approx: 12:30 a.m.
 
I work at Coral Springs medical center. I left work last night around 12:30am and I saw this huge orange object hovering around 200 yards away. It turned bright orange, then kind of translucent. I couldn't believer what I was seeing. I called a co worker to come out and look at this, but by the time she got there, it was just gone.
 
It was definitely hovering at one point, the orange light went out and you could see right through it, except for the twinkling yellow lights. It’s the weirdest thing I ever saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: