Saturday, October 22, 2011

V Shaped Semitransparent UFO Spotted Over Indialantic Beach Florida

 
Date:  October 21, 2011
Time:  1:15 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: V shaped object semi transparent.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: In the early hours of October 21, 2011, my girlfriend and I had been sitting on a lifeguard stand for a few hours conversing and admiring the ocean and the sky. The moon hadn't risen yet and the sky was absolutely clear.
 
I've had my eyes fixed on they sky almost the whole time we were there. I had noticed an object approaching from the north, almost directly above the shoreline. I really couldn't tell how fast it was going exactly, but it was slow enough to get a 10 to 15 second look at what was flying over head about 1000 feet.
 
This may sound silly, but I found your website by Googling what I saw and it describes what you saw exactly. A V shaped craft, semitransparent emitting a low dull light moving absolutely silent. It seemed to almost light up a small area around it.
 
Also it did not seem to have common airplane flight characteristics, almost like it was flowing through the air instead of flying. I am honest and have no reason to waste my time like this. I would like to share my experience or if anyone has information on this particular matter, please contact me via email. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: