Sunday, October 23, 2011

Witness Observes Objects Of Different Colors Over New Haven Connecticut

 
Date:  Past 5 years up to today August 1, 2011
Time:  9:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Orbs.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: For the past 5 years, almost on a nightly basis I observe orbs at different locations throughout the state. I live a block away from a major airport. I am well aware of the green and red blinking lights all planes have according to F.A.A flight regulations.
 
The orbs I have witnessed have completely different flight characteristics than any man made aircraft that I'm aware of. The orbs seem to appear out of nowhere and travel in a strange flight paths and irregular patterns.
 
They come to complete stops and turn in 90 degree angles, both vertically and horizontally. I am 100% positive what I am witnessing is not a domestic aircraft's flight pattern. The color ranges from brilliant blues to amber yellows.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: