Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bright Yellow Orange Light Over Auburn Pennsylvania

 
Date:  July 12, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was traveling west on rte.895 going into Auburn, PA. As I was driving on Market St., I noticed a bright yellow/orange light fairly low in the sky and directly ahead of me.
 
At first I thought it was a plane, because I thought it was slowly moving towards me. As I got closer, I realized that it was very still. It now looked more like a distant star would that just came super close.
 
It appeared to be a suspended ball of orange like light, almost the size of a streetlight, and it was approximately the length of 3 utility poles high directly above me. I watched it out of my sunroof, completely enthralled.
 
By the time I went around the short block, it was gone. Amazing. Any ideas as to what it could've been? I've thought of every explanation, possible and otherwise, and I am completely stumped.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: