Friday, October 21, 2011

Bright Moon Sized Orange Object Over The South Side Of Indianapolis Indiana

Date: July 4, 2011
Time: 11:45 p.m.

Mr. Vike, In amazement of what I just witnessed, I quickly got on the Internet to help me figure out what I just saw. When I typed a Google search of "orange light over Indianapolis", I got your last years blog linked below. http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2010/07/bright-orange-light-over-indianapolis.html

After I read your story and it appearing to match mine so close on being exactly a year apart, I thought I would send you this.

Here is my story. My boy and I just got home from shooting fireworks from my parents house. He ran in excited to see her, for she has been sick with the cold and decided to stay home. As my son told my wife about the fireworks, everyone is getting ready for bed, I took out the dog.

I noticed that my dog was acting a little funny for he didn't want to go for a walk. Perhaps it was the shock of the fireworks, I don't know. But at this time, most of the fireworks was over. 11:45pm July 4, 2011. At that moment, I had a funny feeling to look up to the sky in the northeast.

I saw a bright orange object slowly moving in a southerly direction. It was most definitely brighter than any aircraft. It made no sound. It wasn't moving fast at all. "What the hell is that?" I recall asking my dog. He saw it at first and refused to move.

The object was moving south out of my line of sight due to my neighbors tree. I quickly ran across the street and east a little ways until I got to my street corner at E. Pleasant Run Parkway South Drive and Linden Street. I faced south east and was seeing it perfectly.

It never blinked. It was like looking into a flash light from a distance, bright in the center with a ring around it. It seemed to wobble slowly and hover for a minute or two over what I believe from my best guess is beach grove. At this time, I called my father and told him what I was looking at. Looking at my cell phone's outgoing call, it was 11:46 and I stayed on the line until it blinked out 2.5 minutes.

Mr. Vike, after looking on YouTube, I found this amateur video of what looks exactly what I saw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLE2QA4IJH4&feature=grec_index

So, what I seen is exactly in that video. It was from my point of view, as large as the moon, from the northeast of me while it was heading dead south. It wobbled goofy like around about the beach grove area and continued south until it was the size of a star then finished.

It was hazy out due to the fireworks and the time of night I think. No cloud in the sky. The sky was very clear. No wind. There was no sound, other than the occasional fire cracker.

It could be military for all I know. What I do know is I see planes overhead all the time, and it wasn't like anything I have ever seen before.

Besides seeing something in the sky tonight that I can not identify, my dog would not come with me across the street for a walk. That is the first time in the eight years that I have had him. He watched me for the whole 4-5 minutes while I was full of amazement and he never moved until I told him to get inside.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: