Sunday, October 16, 2011

Three Dark Lights Form The Outline Of A Triangular UFO Over Madison/Oneida County Line New York

 
Date:  October 16, 2011
Time:  10:55 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Dark lights in triangle formation.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: This just happened in my back yard, w/my 2-lab/retrievers to potty, this is a suburb, country type area. It's very dark out at night and there were 3 main lights to it, it was very close to being below the clouds, and the clouds were low due to it raining off and on all evening. 
 
I could tell as it passed, going from north to south/southeast that the only blinking lights were in the rear of the craft. I could not see the craft, just the lights. It was very low for such a large looking vehicle (I say this because of the lights) they were big and bright.
 
It freaked me out after I watched it go by over the large spread of wooded area across the field behind my medium/large sized yard.
 
I hurried the dogs back to the house, and I turned off my inside foyer light so I could just watch it through my door, which was cracked slightly open.
 
It was going in and out of the low clouds, very quiet and it wasn't going very fast. (the speed was like when a large plane is about to land) that’s what freaked me out, because there’s no where to land that close to this area.
 
The Griffiss AFB is north toward Rome, New York. I just got on and started looking for a place to report this, so please let me know if you get this OK. This is the Madison/Oneida County Line in Upstate, New York on state Route 365. 
 
I am 50 years old, so I know what I see, even when it's dark. This has been my home here since February this year, and I have seen alot of craft fly over the area. The Hancock airport is in the north of Syracuse, and is not far from here either. 
 
I have recently also seen a huge white flying animal land on a very large limb of the only big dead tree at the start of the woods across the field behind my little house last month. I looked it up, and read about the big white owls that tend to come from Canada from time to time. I'm sure I will see more of things the longer I live here. I will stay posted. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: