Friday, October 21, 2011

Huge Ball Of Fire Over Holiday Florida

 
Date:  July 4, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hello, I came across your website when I did a Google search in my area for UFO sightings, to see if anyone reported what I saw tonight.

We were watching fireworks at about 9:00pm, when they were finished about 9:30 I saw what looked like a large ball of fire slowly flying through the shy from east to west.

The ball of fire slowly made a turn to the north and disappeared. I got a really poor video of it with my phone that I am attaching, but I doubt it will help.

Everyone that saw it was a bit freaked out because it was like nothing any of us had seen before.

Let me know what you think or if anyone else has reported anything tonight.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in Holiday Florida and saw an orange flaming ball that same night as well.