Saturday, October 15, 2011

Orange Red Balls Of Light Observed Over Lansing Michigan

Date: July 15, 2011
Time: Evening.

Last night I was getting out of my car, and I ended up becoming fixed on a orange red ball, moving slowly across the sky, varying in luminosity. After about 45 seconds, it stopped and disappeared. When I say disappeared, I don't mean it took off so fast it vanished. It just dimmed down and was no longer there.

Also, in the early spring, my friend brought his whole family to witness many orange fireballs (as he described them), moving at a strange and unnatural pace while moving into some sort of formation (though I forgot what formation he said), followed by rapid acceleration and disappearance.

The same friend, on the same night I witnessed, claims he saw it as well in while in the woods.

I live off of Willow, pretty close to Waverly, Rd. He lives off Lansing Rd/old Lansing Road, also by Waverly Rd. Just thought I'd let you know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: