Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Three Bright Green Balls Of Light (UFOs) Over Studio City California

Date: Late 90's early 2000
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, I have been thinking about this for years and every now and then I look up 'bright green balls of light', this time I found your post.

Back in late 90's early 2000 I was driving down Ventura Blvd, Studio City California, it was evening and sun had all ready gone down the street was busy with cars I caught a glimpse of something in my rear view mirror. Immediately I leaned forward towards my car windscreen and looked up and what I saw absolutely shocked me.

Three bright balls of green would swooping along the top of the buildings and dipping down between side streets and back over top of building, then back down towards road along Blvd. for about 500 feet.

Then suddenly shot up into the sky at tremendous speed and disappeared. They were close enough to the ground that you could hit them with a stone if you threw one.

These very bright green balls were about a foot in diameter and dipped up and down and around buildings along Ventura Blvd., like they were chasing each other.

I immediately called police to note my sighting, the officer came back on the phone after about 5 minutes and said it is probably missile testing at some air force base and its light reflections, thank you for calling in.

Bull crap, I thought I have 20/20 vision I know what I saw, and it dipped down between buildings. It was very low to the ground and went right past me and I was staring up ready for it because I saw something shooting up fast behind me in my rear view mirror.

Not only that, I noticed other cars suddenly slammed their brakes, and were just sitting in the road for a while, whilst nothing was in front of them, so I was not the only one that noticed.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: