Monday, October 24, 2011

Bright Orange Light Over Chicago Illinois

 
Date:  July 4, 2011
Time:  9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Orb ?
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: As me and my four friends were watching the fireworks show from our roof, one of my friends pointed out a strange orange light in the sky. As it got closer, it looked like a plane crashing to the ground, it was moving rather slowly.
 
As it was coming towards us, it suddenly stopped moving and hovered around for about a minute then it changed from the orange flame to a flash of red and green like a plane, but it started moving, I'd say 5 times faster that it was before, then it went in the opposite direction and flew out of sight.
 
We all tried to figure out what it could be, me and my friends were never real believers in UFO's, but we could not find an answer to this one. I did some research, and it seems that there are alot of UFO sightings like this with the flaming object, I've read of seeing multiple UFOs.
 
We kept looking, but we only saw that one from where we were at. Hope this helps you out.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: