Saturday, October 22, 2011

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

 
Date:  October 20, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin High School"

It was about 10:40 PM when I walked outside my house to wait to be picked up by a friend to go to a party. As I was waiting, a light in the sky caught my eye.

The lights were long slashes and there were two of them. One just a little above the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was blinking the bright red lights very slowly and peculiarly and was moving quite slowly and gracefully. I walked down my street and followed it.

I reached the high school by my neighborhood that is on the outskirts of my town and decided to take a video with my phone.

Unfortunately my phones camera couldn't pick up much light. It’s an Android G1. I took about a 5 second clip of it after I realized that taking the footage was futile and watched it slowly moved to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I still have the clip in hopes that someone may be able to enhance the image to examine it for the craft. I don't know what exactly it was. I thought at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet away and I couldn't hear a damn thing.

I watch the skies often and I know what a plane or helicopter looks like and what I saw seemed odd and not of the same nature.

Attached is the original video I took by the stables across the street from San Marin High School. It has not been tampered with in any way.

Nothing can be seen on the video, enhancement might reveal something, but I doubt the camera was able to take the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the barn at the stables. The UFO is to the top left in the clip.
 

To view the video footage, please visit the following link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: