Monday, October 31, 2011

Around 12 Orange Lights Over Woburn Massachusetts

 
Date:  January 25, 2011
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Hi there, well I had just gotten out of work in Woburn Massachusetts at 10:00pm tonight and we all seen about a dozen orange lights almost moving in a zigzag. We have no idea what they were, they went down to about 2 of them, in maybe 5 minutes then disappeared.
 
When I left work and got about a quarter mile up the street and about 8 of them were there again. If you have any idea what this might be, could you please let me know. I have a pictures I could send, but it's not very great. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: