Friday, October 21, 2011

Glowing Amber Oblong Balls Of Light Near Carmel And Zionsville Indiana

 
Date:  July 3, 2010 and July 2, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m. (dusk)
 
Hi Brian, my friend and I had a strange experience last night here in Indy, and when I ‘Googled’ it, I found your sight. We basically saw the same thing that your blog reported in Indy on July 3 and June 25 of 2010. This happened again last night, July 2, 2011.

While sitting out back on my deck at about 9:30 (dusk) on the extreme northwest side of the city, near Carmel and Zionsville,  I noticed what looked like an amber light flying low and faster than a plane from north to south. It appeared to be a glowing oblong ball.

I pointed to it, and my friend and I watched it. It disappeared in the south western sky, but moments later, an identical object appeared at the same level, coming again from the north and moving south quite fast and low. Again, it disappeared in the south western sky. Finally, this happened again for the third time.

I’ve seen planes from the local small airport, but they don’t fly in the same vector or at the same height and they certainly don’t glow amber orange. There was no flicker, just a constant amber orange glowing light with an aura around it. There were no wings or tail visible, just a glowing amber oblong ball type shape.

I’ve seen weather balloons, planes, and helicopters, which we have here often, and this was nothing like that. My friend lived on a military base in Hawaii for years, so she is quite familiar with military aircraft. This did not appear to be a military aircraft at all.

Some popping firecrackers were going off from kids in the area, but it was still too light for fireworks, so it wasn’t related to fireworks either. And fireworks don’t move so deliberately in a low straight line across the pink evening sky. I am an attorney and my friend is the business manager for a dental practice.

We don’t really believe in UFOS and are totally rationally based. We kept looking for a reason for this, but nothing else makes sense. We’ll be watching again tonight, and will write if we see anything. This time, I plan to have a camera ready.

If you have any insight in to what we are seeing, please let us know. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw a strikingly similar object on my evening walk at about 8:20pm in Portage Indiana. At a similar heading from northwest to southeast. as an amateur astronomer and avid avation lover, it caught my because it matched in luminosity with Venus, but looked nothing like the lights on a craft flying to or from Midway. I'm also hold the belief in a rational and terrestrial cause. might it have been space junk, or a prank?