Friday, October 21, 2011

Small Ball Of Fire Seen Over Southern Illinois

 
Date:  June 18, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hey Brian, sorry for any grammar errors, typing on my phone.  Last night around ten while visiting at my parents lake house in Southern, Illinois.

I watched what seemed to be a small ball of fire or flame traveling what seemed to be about 25mph over the lake and over the tree line. 

I saw it for about a minute and a half. I had time to get my family from inside to see it as it was flying out of view.

Thought it could be one of those candle balloon,s but there was no wind to explain the constant northbound travel.  Anyway pretty strange.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: