Friday, October 21, 2011

Orange Lights Observed Over Ofallon Missouri


Date: July 4, 2010
Time: 9:24 p.m.

I saw a posting on http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2010/07/orange-amber-glowing-sphere-over.html about a strange light in Ofallon Missouri and wanted to share my short story.

I was on the phone with my daughter at 9:24pm. I was in the parking lot of VSM Abrasives and my daughter was at Westoff Park about 1/4 mile away. I noticed 3 lights traveling in a triangle above out heads. I asked my daughter if she see them, she did.

They were glowing light fireworks would after they exploded, however they were traveling from east to west. I would describe them as being low enough for fireworks to hit them and bright enough to be the size of aq streetlight - colored orange.

One of them went dimmer and changed direction to the north, while the other two flew above out heads. Less than a minute, the 2nd one went dim and changed direction to the north and the 3rd one continued the same path and went dim. I kept my eye on the 3rd one after it went dim and it simply looked like a star far away in the sky, no blinking and just traveled out of sight.

When the fireworks was over we were driving home and at the corner of Mexico and Belleau Creek Rd, my wife and I saw another one hovering, only this one was much brighter orange in color, bigger and seemed to hover in one place.

Lasted from the time I saw it until it went dim for about one minute. Before going dim, It turned real bright red and lamination was brighter as well. At first I thought it was a mortar/fireworks, but why would it just hover for so long if that was the case.

That’s all I have to my sightings.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: