Monday, October 31, 2011

Triangular UFO With Lights Underneath Seen Over Volusia County Florida

 
Date:  May 21, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:15 p.m.
 
I am glad I found your website. I too saw this "UFO" that you may have seen. It happened a few hours ago. May 21, 2011 at roughly 21:15. I was driving home from Orlando where I work. I was on I-4 in Volusia County. I was roughly 3-4 miles from the Daytona Beach exit, when I saw 4 bright lights in the sky.

It was dark out of course. These bright lights seemed stationary. So as I continued t drive east bound on I-4 I thought maybe it was a helicopter. As I got even closer, I noticed there were only two large bright white lights. I then thought to myself maybe it was a phone tower I had never noticed before, this due to the fact I now saw two smaller red blinking lights.

So as I approached what seemed to be underneath the object, I was still heading east and it was heading southwest. It almost looked like a T or Triangle shape from underneath. There were 3 large white lights and 3-4 red lights underneath.

I rolled down he window, but heard nothing. It was like it was crawling along slowly. I was amazed. I wend to grab my phone to take a picture and when I looked back up, it was gone.

This sounds similar to your story and nearly the same spot. Thank You.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: