Saturday, October 22, 2011

UFO Travels 50 Feet Off The Water At Shabbona Lake State Park Shabbona Illinois

 
Date:  August 8, 2011
Time:  11:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Black triangle at end.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was outside and seen what I thought was a Chinese fire kite thing. It didn't move at all for about 10 minutes and it was about 50 feet off water. It then started going slowly up.
 
At 100 feet I could see that it changed shape and had a red strobe on left and white on right. As it turned I could see it was all black, or dark color and turned into an arrow head shape.
 
There was no noise at all. It stayed about 100 feet above lake and headed north real slow and disappeared. I took 3 photos, but a crappy camera, so I guess I will wait and see. I'm a retired firefighter.
 
Past public safety LT for Melrose Park esda. I no what I saw, and it wasn't from this world.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stayed at one of the cabins at Shabbona Lake State Park 4/19-4/20. On the evening of the 20th, approximately 9 PM, a bright orange light shown over the campgrounds at the north end of the lake. I decided to shine a flashlight at the light, to see if it was a incandescent light, or if a branch of a nearby tree had caught fire. As soon as I pointed my flashlight at it, it began to fly side-to-side, in an east-west manner, before appearing to fly higher into the sky, and disappear; all without any noise. Two other witnesses besides myself.