Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family Stand Watching Triangular UFO 500 Feet Above Over San Marin Drive Novato California

 
Date:  October 31st around the year 2002
Time:  Around midnight.
 
Vike Factor Note: Were members of the family effected by this UFO event ?
 
Also, I read that you take old reports as well as new ones. I have an amazing sighting I would like to share that was in the same vicinity of the last one. There is a reason that I am always looking to the skies and why I know what a normal manmade aircraft is like, it is because of my first sighting.
 
I do not have the exact date, since I was young, but I know for a fact it was on October 31st.
 
Location: San Marin Drive Novato, CA "Near San Marin High School"
 
Description: It was Halloween night. My mother, father, sister and I were coming home from a party and trick or treating in Mill Valley. We were in our Chevy '95 Suburban. On our way home, around midnight, I saw a bright intense light. It was flying slowly towards our direction.
 
I was a bit mesmerized by it and knew it was different. Then some trees blocked my view and I lost visual contact. Suddenly my mom slams on the breaks and excitedly asks us, "Hey, what’s that in the sky?" We all got out of the car and looked up to see a triangle UFO hovering less than a hundred feet above us.
 
It had 3 lights, one at each corner that were white and I believe a red one in the middle. We watched it hover for about 10 - 20 seconds. There was no noise! No one said a word. Then, faster than the blink of an eye, it took off! We all got in the car to go home.
 
My sister started complaining that she felt ill. As I recall, we didn't speak much after we saw it, we just seemed to be in awe.
 
It was the single craziest moment in my life that I think about almost everyday.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: