Saturday, October 22, 2011

Red Amber Colored Pyramid Or Cone UFO Over South Hill Puyallup Washington

 
Date:  June 13, 2011
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Vike Factor Note: In the report below, it wasn’t me who saw an object at Puyallup Washington, but rather a witness filing their sighting report to me.
 
Hey, I saw your posts about a UFO you saw last year over Puyallup, the amber colored lights. Basically me and my friends saw a red/amber colored pyramid or cone over south hill. It was very strange, I don't know if you know the area well, but we were on Meridian, at the Burger King facing the South Hill Mall when the strangest red shape I've ever seen.
 
Like I said, a cone or pyramid began rising at about a 45 degree angel very slowly from behind the mall, but in front of the tree line across the highway or wherever those trees are. At first I thought something was being drawn out on a rope or something, since it was coming from what seemed like had to be ground level.
 
But I realized it kept moving horizontally at that point hovering, it moved behind the skippers so we got out to try and listen for it, and couldn't hear anything like a plane or helicopter. When we could see it again it had rose above the skippers in about 10 seconds and was almost 5 times smaller when I had seen it before.
 
It was in the sky and was changing direction, and kept moving what seemed to be higher and above 512, over towards 167. It had smooth movements and could change direction on a dime, in less than a minute the object that was about the size and shape of a guitar pick, with a flat base and converging to one point towards the sky.
 
It had gone from that guitar pick size (like if you had a guitar pick on your windshield) to smaller than a pinhead. At the end when it seemed like it had traveled miles and miles away, there was one white flash from where we saw it’s red light and then it was gone.
 
Sorry if this is a horrible depiction, like you said I'm not a UFO hunter, never really believed or doubted, but what I saw, I can’t explain, the color and texture of this light and the way it moved were nothing id seen before. After our sighting we looked up other UFO sightings in Puyallup and yours came up.
 
What really baffled all of us is that your sighting was exactly one year prior to ours, this happened last night June 13th, 2011 at almost exactly 10:00 pm, that was one of the reasons why I thought I should contact you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: