Saturday, October 1, 2011

7 To 9 Objects Seen At Livermore California

Date: October 10 or 11, 2004
Time: 12:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 7 to 9.
Shape of Objects: 3 to 5 feet in diameter - sphere.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was at work during my lunch break. While sitting in my car after eating in the parking lot (facing south), I happened to look at the sky in front of me and looking at the contrail of a jet airplane.

Then on the left of my sight, I noticed round objects flying by, it was east going to west. At first I thought it was balloons, but it was too big and they were flying horizontally going towards a small airport.

It looked like big pearl necklace, but without the string. They were not flying at the same speed like it was playing race. I was trying to think what it was? An experimental drone from Lawrence Livermore Lab, but why would they experiment directly on the path of the mini airport.

I tried telling my co-workers at the time but they thought I was fooling around. Frustrating telling it to somebody and they think you're not serious.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: