Sunday, October 9, 2011

Large Red Object With Orange Light Over East Tawas Michigan

Date: October 8, 2011
Time: Evening.

Hello, my name is (name removed). I am 33 years old and live in East Tawas. We live 4 blocks away from the lake. Last night, 10/8/2011 myself, my mom, and my husband witnessed a large red with orange light in the sky. It moved horizontally to the north. It was very large with no noise.

It drifted up a little bit and in one second disappeared. I have seen strange things in the sky before, but this was something that I can't explain. When me and my husband went outside, he told me that he thought it smelled really good.

This is strange to me because he usually doesn't say anything about how things smell. I am not sure if this is important, but I thought I would mention it since it seemed peculiar. What we saw was amazing. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in Tawas I have seen so many things over the years, the activity seems to be growing.