Monday, October 3, 2011

6 Bright Glowing Deep Red Purple Lights Over Orlando Florida

Date: September 4, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Hello, I found your site while searching whether anyone else reported having seen what my wife and I saw tonight.
It was 09/04/2011 approximately 8:30 pm. We were headed West on Michigan St at Delaney Ave in Orlando when my wife and I noticed 4 very bright lights in the sky. My wife wondered what they were, but I assured her that something must have happened and it was probably police and news helicopters.

As we watched, I noticed 2 more coming from the south, and all 6 were flying fairly close overhead and not following any kind of known pattern. One of the ones coming from the south began to glow a deep red/purple color and then turned black.

I could see its triangular shape flying against the clouds in the night sky, and then they all just more or less disappeared. We watched all this at a red light, and pulled over at the next intersection to discuss this phenomenon with others who had pulled over and were outside watching.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: